1. You are unhappy or concerned about your smile.
2. You want a Newbury dentist that will listen to your concerns about your smile.
3. You want a Newbury dental practice that focuses on prevention.
4. You want time to discuss your treatment options without being rushed.
5. You want a Newbury dentist that uses the highest quality dental material and the latest techniques.
6. Guaranteed No-Lecture Zone- We promise no one will lecture you or pre-judge you.
7. Flexible 0 % financial options to spread the cost of your treatment
"So pleased with the results. Simple procedure. Wish I had it done years ago!"
Ann Barlow, Newbury
See more about tooth whitening
Our experience in treating anxious or phobic patients means we fully understand what a big step coming to the dentist can be for many. Read More...
Cosmetic dentistry is no longer just for the rich and famous. Our teeth send out an obvious and visible message about us. See more about cosmetic dentistry
Children are born free of dental disease, yet by adulthood 95% of the population have active gum disease and most people have experienced some tooth decay and even tooth loss.