Are you looking for a Cosmetic Dentist Newbury?
- Do you feel embarrassed or self-conscious about your smile?
- Do you cover your mouth when you talk, smile or laugh?
- Do you hate close up photos and are too self-conscious to smile?
- Do you avoid using bright lipstick so not to highlight your discoloured teeth?
- Have you grown a moustache to hide your smile?
If you answer yes to one of the above questions at 20/20 Dental Practice we can help you to enhance your smile and increase your confidence.
A beautiful, natural looking smile is possible with dental veneers.
Crooked, chipped or discoloured teeth can all be treated with dental veneers, a quick and versatile method of dramatically improving the appearance of less than perfect teeth. Veneers can also close gaps between teeth.
See more about veneers.
Crowns and Bridges
Dental crowns and bridges can be recommended for a variety of reasons, mostly however, they are recommended to restore a tooth to its original shape, to strengthen a tooth where a filling would be inadequate or to improve the cosmetic appearance of a tooth. They are an easy way of restoring missing or badly damaged teeth to their natural beauty and performance.
See more about crowns and bridges.